We are excited to announce our newest location FBO @ Hominy Creek! Blue Ridge Outdoor calls us
Asheville’s newest gathering spot on the French Broad River, offering all your river needs!
River trips, beer, music, and special events!
Right by the greenway, at the confluence of Hominy Creek and the French Broad River, just north of the Biltmore Estate.
Nothing better than a cold beer by the river!
- Come by our recycled shipping container bar for local brews! Including Oskar Blues, New Belgium, Wedge Brewing, Highlands, HiWire, and more!
- With hammocks, picnic tables, and plenty of space, it’s the perfect place to relax.
- During the summer, we often also have food trucks to compliment your drink of choice.
Live music, outdoor weddings, fundraisers, and other special events!
- Amenities include: covered picnic area, small stage area, massive fire pit, bar, hammock alley, cornhole, ample parking, limited on-site camping, and beautiful views of the French Broad River!
- For more information on our upcoming special events, check out our facebook page!
- Interested in booking our space for your next event? Give us a call at (828) 505-7371!
Join us for our popular trips down the French Broad River!
- Float past over 100 artisan studios in the River Arts District.
- Feeling adventurous? Paddle upstream over a mile for a beautiful and invigorating excursion through the majestic Biltmore Estate. (only possible at certain water levels)
- Also available for Stand Up Paddleboarding!
- End at our main location at 704 Riverside Dr
- Choose from a Kayak, Canoe, SUP, Tandem Kayak, or Tubing