Recreational stand up paddles have reached a new performance level with the Vibe. Your time on the water should not be a struggle, so we adapted design features from our top of the line paddle to fit a budget. With our LeverLock grip, easily resize length and share with the entire gang.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Our fiberglass shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4’10” and 6’2″ with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- When shopping our Standard performance, you’ll see Werner’s heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from our more advanced paddles. Smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling.
- Our fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.