Float along the French Broad River and see the Biltmore Estate as well as the River Arts District on this full-day tour. Single kayaks only for this trip.
Bikes-n-Brews – E-Bike Tour
Experience Asheville’s Breweries
- Join us for our EBIKE TOURS. Experience Asheville’s Breweries in a whole new way, on an Ebike!
- Covering Downtown Asheville, South Slope and RAD with Brewery stops.
- Asheville is home to over 40 Breweries and will bring plenty of experiences to enjoy. We will start at our Hominy Creek location and work up a thirst riding throughThe French Broad Geenway, into the historic River Arts District. We will check out one of Asheville’s oldest breweries, The Wedge. Home of the award winning Ironrail IPA, Community Porter and Payne’s Pilsner. And don’t forget the Golem!!! Next we will skip over to HiWire Brewing for an eclectic variety of ales, sours and of course, IPAs. Here we can grab a bite to eat before we head back to downtown to explore the “South Slope”, with options abound.
- Gluten Free Alternatives available if needed. Pleb Winery, Noble Cider and Meads and Urban Orchard are all possibilities. Just let us know when you call to book. (Option not available with online booking)
- Beer Tastings are held with the utmost responsibility. While we are all about fun, it’s obvious what may happen if too many beers are consumed, if a rider has imbibed a little too much, we can offer a ride back to our location. Food is encouraged at every stop, as well as water to stay hydrated. There are plenty of shareable snacking options!