Wedge Rescue Throw Bag
Good things can come in small packages. The NRS Wedge Throw Bag is compact, so it fits in any space in your boat – no excuses for not carrying it. Always there for that vital rescue toss.
- 55′ of floating 1/4″ polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water.
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat.
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility.
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope.
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescue.
- Max Load: 950 lbs. (Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone knots may reduce weight capacity)
Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by
massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest
runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner
river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber
reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
The Yaktrax® Pro will instantly give you better traction, confidence and safety on packed snow or ice. Walk, run, or work on slick surfaces with the same stability you’re accustomed to on dry surfaces. Don’t let the winter weather put a damper on your outdoor activities or athletic training with the Yaktrax Pro!
Zig Zag Cleat
The Shoreline Marine propel zig-zag cleat makes tying off your kayak anchor or kayak to the dock easy. Made with durable black nylon, this 3.5 inch cleat is easy to install and has many uses while out on the water. The zig-zag design provides a stable, secure access point for securing your anchor. Includes stainless steel Hardware for easy mounting.