39″ Natural Thwart
The Harmony Thwart is lighter than a yoke yet just as strong. Use a thwart to provide added tie-down security for gear, as a handy grab handle when portaging the canoe, or need maximum hull stiffness for severe conditions. Made from straight-grained northern white ash.
3D End Flotation Bag Canoe
Our 3D End Flotation Bags are designed for use in any canoe without built-in end tanks. Whether solo or tandem, whitewater or flat-water, day trip or multi-day expedition, the 3D End Flotation Bags provide you with the flexibility needed to outfit your canoe for the trip ahead. Achieve the optimal gear/flotation ratio with 4 different sizes.
Blade Aid Paddle Float
Sometimes you need a helping hand or a helping float as the case may be. The Harmony Blade Aid Paddle Float is constructed with durable 200-denier urethane nylon, which is virtually impervious to the harsh effects of salt water. Easy to control and deploy, Blade Aid’s unique auto-valve allows you to hold the valve in your teeth and inflate, leaving your hands free to control the boat and paddle. Blade Aid locks onto your paddle blade as it inflates.
Canoe Seat Truss (1 Pair)
Introduced by Mad River, the Harmony Canoe Seat Truss suspends the seat, providing increased stiffness, strength, and efficiency. This unfinished Ash truss provides a maximum of 4 in (10cm) drop and can be stained to match existing trim. They are sold as a pair and come in a reusable mesh bag. Hole spacing is 8.25 in. on center. Hardware sold separately.
D-Ring W/ Vinyl Pad
The Harmony D-Ring with a vinyl pad provides you the strongest possible anchor point to secure an oversized piece of gear or exceptionally valuable or essential equipment. The stainless steel D-Ring and web connection provide maximum strength to hold the biggest loads or resist the strongest, most persistent yanks and pulls. The oversized, flexible, vinyl pad provides added surface bonding area for positive installation. Recommended for use in Royalex canoes and best installed with Vynabond contact adhesive.
Put your leash plug where you want it! The EZ Plug heavy-duty is an easy to apply surface mounted leash plug. Application is an instant adhesive (cyanoacrylate) that requires no tools or drilling. EZ Plug attaches to flat fiberglass surfaces. Not recommended for polypropylene surfaces. Recommended for heavy duty (50+ pounds) and hi-temperature (+100 degrees Fahrenheit).
The twin kit includes two (2) EZ plugs.
G-Form Pro Elbow XL
G-Form Pro Elbow Pads
The Pro Elbow is unlike other elbow pads by executing a flexible, lightweight design free of hard shells and clunky straps. The Pro Elbow Pad offers maximum protection centered on and surrounding your joint with virtually no bulk at all. With the G-Form Pro Elbow Pad you don’t have to worry about compromising movement, you might even forget that you’re wearing them.
G-Form ProX Knee Pads
Big, bulky knee pads make riding tougher than it needs to be, and on most rides, you just want a little extra protection, not a hockey goalie setup. The G-Form Pro-X Knee Pads are perfect for all-mountain rides –the RPT Impact Protection hardens on impact, and protects your skin and bones from injuries.
- RPT Impact Protection
H2Odyssey Paddle Gloves
Inject a lot more power into your surfing, snorkeling or swimming with these H2Odyssey Max 2mm Paddle Gloves. You will be amazed at just how much more stroking strength you will get out of these webbed power gloves. Lycra back, and sharkskin palm, with Velcro strap for snug security, Offering a great balance of warmth and propulsion. Excellent for swim and paddle training, aerobics surfing, or just about any swimming water sport you can think of.
Harmony Deck Rigging Kit
The Harmony Deck Rigging Kit is easy to install and provides immediate benefits. It is great for attaching extra lightweight gear to Recreation and Touring boats. Includes bungee, deck loops, hardware and instructions. Not suitable for use with composite kayaks due to installation hardware.
Harmony Webbed Canoe Seat
The Harmony Web Canoe seat is simple, reliable and dry. Traditional flat ash framed seat with webbing insert is lightweight and comfortable and does not hold or absorb water. Standard on Royalex canoes with wood or aluminum gunwales. Use to replace bow or stern seats.
IR Klingon Skirt
The Klingon Bungee Spray skirt is designed to provide the driest possible fit for intermediate-expert paddlers. A 3mm neoprene tunnel is mated to an abrasion resistant 4mm Supratex deck while the Nylar reinforced front casing provides extra protection around the cockpit rim. A high tension bungee wrapped in neoprene apron that extends past the shock cord makes the Klingon our driest skirt. Super sticky silicone grip strips on the underside of the casing keep the skirt securely in place in heavy whitewater. Our grippy, corrugated, high-vis Eagle Talon grab handle holds its shape and prevents your hand from slipping off the end making it easy to find and pull in disorienting situations.
IR Lucky Charm Skirt
A 3mm neoprene tunnel is mated to an abrasion resistant 4mm Supratex II deck. The front casing reinforced with Schoeller™ Dynamic® provides extra protection around the cockpit rim. IR’s tri-fin rand rubber rand profile provides a tenacious grip to prevent implosion while maintaining a dry seal. The unique rand compound we use enhances stretchability in cold conditions. A neoprene apron extends past the rand to aid in providing a dry seal. Super sticky silicone grip strips on the underside of the casing keep the skirt securely in place in heavy whitewater. Our grippy, corrugated, high-vis Eagle Talon grab handle holds its shape and prevents your hand from slipping off the end making it easy to find and pull in disorienting situations.
IR Microwave Pogies
Here in the Appalachian Mountains we know winter paddling season is seriously cold and to be safe and comfortable you need gear that is up to the task. The Microwave Handwarmer Pogies are made from warm 3mm neoprene with an abrasion resistant fabric outside and soft, plush inside. A hook and loop closure keeps pogies securely in place while a 1mm punch through neoprene baffle helps keeps water out. The Microwave Handwarmers are a cold weather paddling essential.
IR Shockwave Skirt
The Shockwave is a great spray skirt for beginner to intermediate whitewater kayakers, or sea kayakers looking to add rolling to their bag of tricks. The Shockwave is made with a stretchy, implosion resistant 3mm neoprene deck, a 4mm wear-resistant Supratex casing (the outside edge of the skirt), and a 3mm neoprene tunnel.
It also features silicone sticky patches under the casing on each side help prevent the skirt from slipping in implosion- prone areas. All seams are glued, stitched and taped. Mid weight bungee construction is easy to put on and dry on a wide variety of cockpit rim profiles, and will stretch to fit a wide variety of boats.
IR Shockwave+ Skirt
- 4mm Supratex neoprene deck and casing.
- 3mm neoprene tunnel.
- Silicone sticky patches under the casing on each side to help prevent the skirt from slipping in implosion-prone areas.
- All seams are glued, stitched and taped.
- Mid weight bungee construction is easy to put on.
NRS Latex Dry Sock
Attached to drysuits and dry pants, the NRS Latex Dry Sock keeps water away and lets you layer inside for warmth and comfort.
- Replacing the dry sock is definitely a do-it-yourself repair. See the printed and video instructions linked here on the page for clear step-by-step procedures.
- NRS Repairs technicians can also replace gaskets, find them under Customer Service at the top right of the page.
- Available in three sizes, spanning US men’s shoe sizes of 5-13.
- The top of the sock fits leg openings 14″ (35.6 cm) in circumference.
- Sold individually.
NRS Mamba Pogies
NRS Mamba Pogies give you the ultimate thermal protection for paddling in frigid conditions while allowing a bare-hand grip for maximum paddle control.
- Mamba pogies are perfect for boaters who want to have direct contact with their paddles while keeping their hands warm.
- We build our Mambas with 5 mm neoprene for outstanding insulation, and a reflective titanium layer in the material adds even more warmth.
- Nylon-coated neoprene exterior resists abrasion on the underside, while the raw neoprene top prevents evaporative cooling.
- Our exclusive VaporLoft™ lining eliminates clamminess, dries quickly, and feels soft and warm against your skin.
- The shortened cuff allows for ease of entry.
- An internal doughnut cuff snugs to the wrist, reducing water entry and holding in warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
Patch N’ Repair Kit
PatchNRepair is a tough, formable patch that excels in repairing breaks, cracks, and holes on almost any hard, non-porous surface.
- It’s easy to use. Clean the surface with alcohol, cut the patch to size, heat it until pliable, remove the paper backing and apply the patch. No muss, no fuss.
- When cool, the patch forms a strong, structural repair that can be sanded, drilled and painted.
- You need to heat the patch to approximately 194 degrees F before forming to the repair area.
- The patch provides a waterproof, permanent seal.
- Bonds well to a wide variety of materials, including polyethylene, which is notoriously difficult to repair.
- Since there’s no liquid adhesive, the repair is non-messy and environmentally friendly.
- Not for use on pressurized tanks and lines, or in contact with petroleum products.
Six Six One Comp Elbow Pads Black
The SIXSIXONE 661 Comp Elbow Protectors 2014 in White have a highly resistant polypropylene shell, which covers a quilted structure that cushions impacts. Their asymmetrical design (left and right differentiated) allows perfect adjustment and excellent comfort. The elbow protectors are held in place by velcro elastics. You can ride in them with no worry, they will stay in place and you can even forget that you are wearing them.
SMC CRx 1″ Micro Pulley
This is the lightweight rescue pulley you’ve been waiting for. The SMC CRx 1″ Pulley is incredibly strong, yet weighs a mere 1.8 ounces.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin® sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 1/2″ (13 mm) in diameter.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.
Snap Dragon Trek Skirt
Snap Dragon’s Trek Sprayskirt is a favorite for paddlers looking for a durable, taught and abrasion resistant skirt that doesn’t take a struggle to get on the boat. This tested design has been a top seller for years with a great price and clean, simple design.
Snap Dragon Trek Spray Skirt Features:
- 3.5 mm supratex neoprene deck
- Easy Fit Shock Cord
- Abrasion resistant skirt
Snap Dragon Whitewater EXP Skirt
The Snap Dragon White Water Reinforced EXP Spray Skirt is made in the USA with quality and performance being the key features. Expedition weight neoprene on the deck with neoprene reinforcement on the rim provide a dry ride and ensures that this skirt will last. This skirt holds a tight hold on the cockpit rim, but is also easier to get on and off than the Armortex skirt making it a perfect fit for most whitewater paddlers. The Reinforced will not let you down!
Snap Dragon White Water Reinforced EXP Spray Skirt Features:
- 3mm neoprene tunnel and 4mm expedition weight neoprene deck
- Reinforced edges for longevity and dry seal
- Heavy duty bungee the stretches on easily and takes the shape of the cockpit rim
- Minimal seams to eliminate failure points
- Heavy duty pull cord that is easy to grab when necessary
Stabond Adhesive is great for bonding PVC- and urethane-coated materials. It can also be used to glue those materials to synthetic rubber-coated materials.
- Stabond can also be used to bond PVC and urethane to synthetic rubber-coated materials like Hypalon® and Pennel Orca®.
- When bonding rubber-coated materials to other rubber-coated materials, Clifton Hypalon Adhesive, # 38701.01, is the best choice.
- Coverage Guidelines: 4 ounces should cover 1 – 1.5 sq. ft. of patch (both surfaces), with 2 thin coats.
- Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for “disposable graduated mixing cups.”
- Mix glue with accelerator at 10 parts glue to 1 part accelerator.
- Shelf-life is 1 year.
Vinyl Center Mini Float Bag
The Harmony Center Float Bag in vinyl is a versatile canoe flotation bag. Position it parallel or perpendicular to the keel line of your canoe or against the base of an end bag, maximizing buoyancy and valuable gear capacity. Outfitted with corner tie-downs and inflation/deflation valves.
Wedge Rescue Throw Bag
Good things can come in small packages. The NRS Wedge Throw Bag is compact, so it fits in any space in your boat – no excuses for not carrying it. Always there for that vital rescue toss.
- 55′ of floating 1/4″ polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water.
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat.
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility.
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope.
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescue.
- Max Load: 950 lbs. (Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone knots may reduce weight capacity)
Yoke/Thwart Hardware Kit
Same hardware as used in the factory when canoes are assembled. Stainless steel skrews, finish washers, flat washers, and lock nuts. Kit includes 4 sets of screws (2 per side) as used by MRC to install yokes without any tendency to rock or work loose. For wood/ vinyl/ IQ2 gunwales.
Zig Zag Cleat
The Shoreline Marine propel zig-zag cleat makes tying off your kayak anchor or kayak to the dock easy. Made with durable black nylon, this 3.5 inch cleat is easy to install and has many uses while out on the water. The zig-zag design provides a stable, secure access point for securing your anchor. Includes stainless steel Hardware for easy mounting.