Your favorite merch from your favorite outfitters! Did you lose your FBO hat? Need a replacement? Should have snagged that FBO shirt when you finished your tube trip? Well, now ya can, right here!
Fox 40 Safety Whistle
The Classic Fox 40 Safety Whistle is the original and still the standard choice for rescue professionals. Sometimes you have to be heard to be rescued.
- The 3-chamber pealess design has no moving parts to freeze, jam or deteriorate.
- Easy to blow and cannot be overblown. The harder you blow, the louder the sound.
- Chambers are designed to self-clear when submerged in water.
- Sound will be heard up to a mile away.
- A whistle is vital for signalling above the sound of surf and whitewater.
- Remember, in most on-the-water situations a sounding device like a whistle is required by the Coast Guard.
- We recommend against attaching the whistle to the zipper pull on your life jacket. That can result in accidental unzipping.
Werner Sherpa Straight Shaft
Watch most all creek boat videos today, or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Sherpa and its larger counterpart the Powerhouse offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value. While carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in bright translucent amber or Carbon Black.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.