3D End Flotation Bag Canoe
Our 3D End Flotation Bags are designed for use in any canoe without built-in end tanks. Whether solo or tandem, whitewater or flat-water, day trip or multi-day expedition, the 3D End Flotation Bags provide you with the flexibility needed to outfit your canoe for the trip ahead. Achieve the optimal gear/flotation ratio with 4 different sizes.
Canoe Seat Truss (1 Pair)
Introduced by Mad River, the Harmony Canoe Seat Truss suspends the seat, providing increased stiffness, strength, and efficiency. This unfinished Ash truss provides a maximum of 4 in (10cm) drop and can be stained to match existing trim. They are sold as a pair and come in a reusable mesh bag. Hole spacing is 8.25 in. on center. Hardware sold separately.
Harmony Webbed Canoe Seat
The Harmony Web Canoe seat is simple, reliable and dry. Traditional flat ash framed seat with webbing insert is lightweight and comfortable and does not hold or absorb water. Standard on Royalex canoes with wood or aluminum gunwales. Use to replace bow or stern seats.
The Bandit is an aggressive spooned canoe paddle for technical river runners and slalom canoeists. Performance and reliability are the goal for our white water canoe paddles. Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness with our Bomber reliability. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Aggressive spooned power face for a powerful catch.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blade in Amber.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength with our reliable fiberglass shaft.
- Oval index for added control.
- Enhanced ABS T-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- Available in LeverLock 8″ adjustable. 54 – 62″. Designed with an ABS palm grip for maximum control and greater durability.