Electric Bike Rental
HIT ASHEVILLE's NEWEST GREENWAY!
- 2 Hour E-Bike Rental 16+ only
- 4 Hour E-Bike Rental 16+ only
- 6 Hour E-Bike Rental 16+ only
Get Moving And Have Fun!
Discover Asheville in a unique way with our brand new fleet of rental e bikes by M2S, located right here in WNC! Meet us at Hi Wire in the River Arts District to pick up your bike and then head out to explore everything Asheville has to offer. We offer beginner instructions as well as directions to our favorite must-see spots in the area!
Our electric assist bikes let you tackle the hills of town with ease and the easy step through design allows you to get on and off with confidence. Each bike is equipped with a handy display which allows you to view your speed, check battery life and more. Battery power assist is adjustable so you can let the bike do the work or opt to get a little work out in, up to 30 miles!
- NC law requires riders to be at least 16 years old to operate an e bike
- Maintain safe speeds of under 10mph when near other cyclists and pedestrians.
- When approaching slower riders, use the provided bell or verbally indicate you are about to pass.
- Riders must wear the provided helmet when riding at all times!
- At least one member of a party must be 18 years old
- Rider weight limit for e bikes is 300 lbs.
- No experience is necessary for riding an e bike but guests should be able to confidently ride a standard bike.
- We provide instruction for those who need it and can help facilitate an easy start around the parking lot
- Electric Bike
- Bike lock – stop to shop, dine or explore
- Map of points of interest along the greenway
- The local knowledge to get you where you want to be
- Backpack – our bikes have fender racks but backpacks are best to hold your gear and keep it from shaking
- Rain gear – just in case!
- Water bottle