Float along the French Broad River and see the Biltmore Estate as well as the River Arts District on this full-day tour. Single kayaks only for this trip.
6 Mile Biltmore Trip
- Single Kayak
- Stand Up Paddleboard
Kayak through the World-Famous Biltmore Estate
See the world-famous Biltmore Estate from a different perspective as you float through the lush grounds and enjoy a picturesque view. Trips are self-guided and include a shuttle and equipment rental combo in one convenient package rate!
This trip meets at our Hominy Creek location, so check your confirmation email for the address. The Biltmore Tour is seasonally operational from May to October.
- This trip is the best option for fishermen/women hoping to catch a big one!
- Enjoy paddling past the Biltmore house, stables, grounds, Inn, Antler Hill Village, and the winery.
- The Biltmore is all private property; you cannot exit the river on this trip.
- Fewer people, more wildlife and scenery make this a perfect trip for everyone!
- Hang out for a beer at our riverside bar when you return; food truck on-site Saturdays and Sundays.
- Tubes, tandem kayaks, and canoes are not an option for this trip