Float along the French Broad River and see the Biltmore Estate as well as the River Arts District on this full-day tour.
6-Mile Biltmore Trip
- Single Kayak
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Tandem Kayak
Float through the World-Famous Biltmore Estate
See the historic Biltmore Estate from a different perspective as you float through the lush grounds and enjoy a picturesque, natural view. Trips are self-guided and include a shuttle and equipment rental combo in one convenient package rate!
This trip meets at our Hominy Creek location, so check your confirmation email for the address. The Biltmore Tour is seasonally operational from May to October.
- Enjoy paddling past the Biltmore house, stables, grounds, Inn, Antler Hill Village, and the winery.
- Fewer people, more wildlife and scenery make this a perfect trip for everyone!
- This trip is the best option for fishers hoping to catch a big one!
- Hang out for a beer at our riverside bar when you return; food truck on-site seven days a week.
- Tubes and canoes are not an option for this trip.
- The Biltmore is all private property; be advised, you cannot exit the river on this trip.