Float in a canoe or kayak along the French Broad River and see the Biltmore Estate as well as the River Arts District on this full-day tour.
- Single Kayak
- Tandem Kayak 2 Passengers
- Canoe Prior Experience Required
- Stand Up Paddleboard
Kayak by the World-Famous Biltmore Estate
See the world-famous Biltmore Estate from a different perspective as you float through the lush grounds and enjoy a picturesque view.
This trip meets at our Hominy Creek location! Check your confirmation email for the address. The Biltmore Tour will start weekends in April and every day starting in May.
- This trip is the best option for fishermen/women hoping to catch a big one!
- Enjoy paddling past the Biltmore house, stables, grounds, Inn, Antler Hill Village, and the winery.
- The Biltmore is all private property; you cannot exit the river on this trip.
- Fewer people, more wildlife and scenery make this a perfect trip for everyone!
- Hang out for a beer at our riverside bar when you return; food truck on-site Saturdays and Sundays.
- Tubes are not an option for this trip