Get your Asheville kayak, canoe, or water sport rental and gear up for some time on the river. We rent tubes, dry tops, helmets, stand-up paddle boards, and more.
Asheville Shuttle & Kayak Taxi Service
- River Arts District Shuttle Shuttle from 704 Riverside Dr. to 230 Hominy Creek Rd.
- Biltmore shuttle Shuttle from 230 Hominy Creek Rd. to 1610 Brevard Rd
- Asheville Experience Shuttle Shuttle from 704 Riverside Dr. to 1610 Brevard Rd.
- Tubing Shuttle Shuttle from 704 Riverside Dr to 173 Amboy Rd
Our kayak taxi service is for folks who are bringing their own gear (kayak, SUP, canoe). We shuttle before your river trip so you will paddle back to your takeout. If this is your first time, keep in mind this is a north flowing river!
We offer tube shuttles as well! Meet at 704 Riverside Drive and get a ride back to your car.
In addition to our daily trips, we also provide shuttles to designated drop-off locations along the French Broad Paddle Trail, maintained by local nonprofit Mountain True. The shuttle reservation is good for up to 4 people and all your personal gear, and we can accommodate groups up to 16. This is a do-it-yourself expedition, so head to Mountain True’s website http://frenchbroadpaddle.com to plan your route and reserve your campsites.
Campsite reservations are required to book an overnight shuttle and/or rental. Any equipment rentals needed will be booked separately. Please call to book.
Paddle Trail Shuttle Options
- Glenn Bridge: mile 54.5, 1 day
- Wesfelt River Park: mile 51.5, 1 day
- Horse Shoe/Lazy Otter: mile 40.5, 2 days
- Penrose-Blyantyre Accesses: mile 31-34, 2+days
- Pisgah Forest Access: mile 25.4, 3 days
- Hap Simpson Riverfront Park: mile 20.5, 3+ days
- Island Ford/ Champion Park Accesses: mile 1-11, 4+ days