Float in a canoe or kayak along the French Broad River and see the Biltmore Estate as well as the River Arts District on this full-day tour.
- Participant 13 Years or Older
- Minor 6 - 12 yrs old
Go Tubing on the French Broad River
Come sit in an inner tube and float down the French Broad River! This section is wide, deep, and slow-flowing, the perfect way to enjoy a summer day in Asheville.
- All tube trips depart from our 704 Riverside Dr. location. Participants are shuttled first and float back to their vehicle at the takeout.
- Cooler floats designed to hold your medium sized cooler from home are available for $5!
- Adult tubes do not have a floor but do have headrest and cup holder. Kids tubes (6+) have floors and cupholder.
- Beverages available on site.
- Reservations recommended and take priority, try to plan ahead! If you can’t book online, that trip is full.
- We do a lot of tubers and get very busy, especially weekends. We leave room for walkups so if you can’t reach us, try showing up! We can usually get folks out within 30 minutes of arrival.
- 3pm is the latest departure for tubing everyday
- Questions, try calling us at 828-505-7371 first, if you can’t get us message through Google, our website, or Facebook messenger