- Join us this Fall for our EBIKE TOURS. Experience Asheville’s Breweries in a whole new way!
French Broad Tube Trip
- Participant 13 Years or Older
- Minor 6 - 12 yrs old
Go Tubing on the French Broad River
Come sit in an inner tube and float down the French Broad River! This section is wide, deep, and slow-flowing, the perfect way to enjoy a summer day in Asheville.
- Trips are self-guided and include a shuttle and equipment rental combo in one convenient package rate!
- Participants float first and are shuttled at the end of the trip.
- Cooler floats designed to hold your medium sized cooler from home are available for $5!
- Adult tubes do not have a floor but do have headrest and cup holder. Kids tubes (age 6-12) have floors and cupholder.
- Beverages and ice available on site.
- Reservations are recommended and take priority, try to plan ahead! If you can’t book online, that trip is full.
- We do a lot of tubers and get very busy, especially weekends. There is usually some availability for walk-ins, so if you can’t reach us, try showing up! We can usually get folks out within 30 minutes of arrival.
- 3pm is the latest departure for tubing everyday.
- Questions, try calling us at 828-505-7371
- Shoes you can get wet
- Dry change of clothes
-We go out rain or shine, since most summer storms are brief and pass around our area. If you would like to reschedule or cancel due to rain, please call or email at least 24 hours before your reservation.