For Event information, Check out our FACEBOOK PAGE
Blue Ridge Outdoor calls us “The Greatest New Bar in Asheville”
Asheville’s local gathering spot on the French Broad River and Hominy Creek confluence, with some of best local beer, cider and other beverages is open! Weekends host many local musicians, our own Food Truck with everything from Burgers to charcuterie boards, vegan and vegetarian opens as well.
Looking for a great place to elope? Celebrate a birthday? Or just host a big ole party? Our Hominy Creek location is perfect for those looking for a different experience and is TOTALLY Asheville!
Interested in booking our space for your next event? Give us a call at (828) 505-7371! or EMAIL US!
Right by the Greenway, at the confluence of Hominy Creek and the French Broad River, just north of the Biltmore Estate.
Nothing better than a cold beer by the river!
- Come by our recycled shipping container bar for local brews! Including Oskar Blues, New Belgium, Wedge Brewing, Highlands, Hi-Wire, and more!
- With hammocks, picnic tables, and plenty of space, it’s the perfect place to relax.
- During the summer, we often also have food trucks to compliment your drink of choice.
Live music, outdoor weddings, fundraisers, and other special events!
- Amenities include a covered picnic area, small stage area, massive fire pit, bar, hammock alley, corn hole, ample parking, and beautiful views of the French Broad River!
- For more information on our upcoming special events, check out our facebook page!
- Interested in booking our space for your next event? Give us a call at (828) 505-7371!
Join us for our popular trips down the French Broad River!
- We have a number of river trip options, but if you are at our Hominy Creek location, the Biltmore Trip is best!
- See the back of the Biltmore mansion, and float past the winery, stables, inn, and grounds.
- Our best trip for wildlife and fishing.
- End at our Hominy Creek riverside bar
- Choose from a Kayak, Canoe, SUP, Tandem Kayak