For Event information, Check out our FACEBOOK PAGE
Welcome to Hominy
Join the locals from April 15th to October 15th at our outdoor oasis. Site of an old sand dredge and the confluence of Hominy Creek and the French Broad River, Hominy is the launch or exit for almost all FBO trips. Given the space is so incredible, we opened a bar so folks can enjoy it with us! The newly finished French Broad River Greenway starts outside the gates and runs six miles along the river and through the River Arts District.
Local beers, wines, seltzers and ciders available at the bar, The Galley food truck on site, ebike and pedal bike rentals, boats paddleboards and more! For those visiting town, we recommend doing a Biltmore tour then heading out on the greenway for a ride to New Belgium brewery just down the river. Return afterwards for live music (most Saturdays and Sundays) and dip your toes in Hominy while you enjoy a beverage.
Interested in booking our space for your next event? Give us a call at (828) 505-7371! or EMAIL US!
Right by the Greenway, at the confluence of Hominy Creek and the French Broad River, just north of the Biltmore Estate.
Nothing better than a cold beer by the river!
- Come by our recycled shipping container bar for local brews! Including Oskar Blues, New Belgium, Wedge Brewing, Highlands, Hi-Wire, and more!
- With picnic tables and plenty of space, it’s the perfect place to relax.
- During the summer, The Galley food truck is on site to compliment your drink of choice.
Live music, outdoor weddings, fundraisers, and other special events!
- Amenities include a covered picnic area, small stage area, massive fire pit, bar, corn hole, ample parking, and beautiful views of the French Broad River!
- For more information on our upcoming special events, check out our facebook page!
- Interested in booking our space for your next event? Give us a call at (828) 505-7371!
Join us for our popular trips down the French Broad River!
- We have a number of river trip options, but if you are at our Hominy Creek location, the Biltmore Trip is best!
- See the back of the Biltmore mansion, and float past the winery, stables, inn, and grounds.
- Our best trip for wildlife and fishing.
- End at our Hominy Creek riverside bar
- Choose from a Kayak, Canoe, SUP, Tandem Kayak
- Go multisport and bike after your float trip!