SUP Yoga Class
"Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self." - The Bhagavad Gita
- Instruction & rental
- Instruction only BYO board
SUP Yoga is a great way to build core strength, focus, and balance while finding your zen and upping your yoga game all around. Soak up the beauty nature is serving up on one of the oldest rivers in the world. All levels welcome and basic safety and instruction is provided.
Stand Up Paddleboards are quite stable with some practice, safe, and a lot of FUN! We’ll provide some basic instruction at the beginning of each class to ensure that you’re set up for a great experience. We’ll start at the beginning to include the perfect set up, mounting, effective paddling form, balance, and all the good stuff in between. You’ll be a SUP yoga pro in no time!
For any questions, please call 828-551-4540.
This class meets at our Hominy Creek location. | Check your confirmation email for the address – not Google!
- PFD (required)
- Professional instruction
- Classes are held at our Hominy Creek location – 230 Hominy Creek Rd. 28806
- Beginner friendly class, no experience necessary
- Classes are on a flat stretch of calm moving water
- If we must cancel class due to weather or river levels, we will notify you at least 2 hours prior to class via text
- Change of clothes
- Shoes – water shoes, any kind of shoes but definitely shoes
- Sunscreen and/or bug spray
- Water bottle
- Swimsuit – really anything but cotton